Confined to moonlight and fed by blood, he has a raw passion for life and pleasure…both to take and to give.
Set in steamy South Florida, this series of novels follows the trials, adventures and often rocky relationship of a reluctant new vampire and the young human woman who refuses to give up on him.
Dark Heart of the Sun
A junior reporter who always gets her answers becomes entangled with a vampire and discovers that some mysteries may be better left unsolved.
- Winner, Paranormal, Launching a Star Contest, Spacecoast Authors of Romance, 2012
- Second Place, Paranormal, TARA Contest, Tampa Area Romance Authors, 2012
- Second Place, We Need a Hero Contest, NYC RWA, 2012
- Third Place, Paranormal, Hot Prospects Contest, Valley of the Sun RWA, 2012
- Third Place, Paranormal, Golden Palm Contest, Florida Romance Writers, 2012
- Third Place, Hook Line and Sinker Contest, Hudson Valley Romance Writers, 2012
All of the above as Susan K. Maier
Dark Lord of the Sea
When his dark past catches up with him, a vampire has to choose between his own immortal existence and the lives of the humans he loves.
Dark Child of the Moon
His enemies are many and immortal while his friends are few…and human.